In DFT EL GLOBO we are aware of the importance of ensuring the security of your purchases online. Therefore, we only use highly secure payment methods:
I pay with credit card
Payment by credit card is made through the Caja Siete bank, which has high security systems. Supports the main credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, 4B, Servired, Euro6000, etc. This form of payment does not imply any additional cost for the customer.
Process in detail
When selecting “card payment”, the Cashier Seven screen will appear, indicating the reference of your order and the total amount to be paid. In said encrypted screen you must enter your card details, which will only be known by Caja Siete. Immediately accepted the payment, DFT EL GLOBO receives it and we begin the preparation of your order. DFT THE BALLOON will only have proof that it has made the payment.
Payment by Bank Transfer
Many of our clients prefer to pay by bank transfer.
It is a totally safe operation in which your bank sends a sum of money to the DFT El Globo account as payment for your order.
Process in detail:
Select “prepayment” at the end of the purchase process, and the screen will appear with “the DFT El Globo account number”, the “order number” as “Concept” and the “amount to be paid”.
You should contact your bank and make a bank transfer with that data.
Once your entry is confirmed (within a few hours), an email will be sent to inform you that your payment has been received and we will proceed to the preparation of your order for shipment.
Your bank information will only be known by your bank. DFT THE BALLOON will only have proof that you have made the payment correctly.
Pay by Paypal
PayPal is an American company belonging to the Internet e-commerce sector that allows the transfer of money between users who have e-mail, an alternative to the traditional paper method such as checks or money orders. PayPal also processes payment requests in electronic commerce and other web services.
Process in detail:
1. Log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.es.
2. Click the Send money tab.
3. Select the type of payment you wish to make
4. Press Continue.
5. If you want to change the source of funds for payment, press Change.
6. Select the desired source of funds using the radio buttons and press Continue.
7. Review the information and press Send money to complete the transaction.
Pharmaceutical Group has the maximum security measures available. Since the payment process works on a secure server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible to the Client’s computer. Thus, using the SSL protocol guarantees:
– That the Client is communicating his data to the Pharmaceutical Group server and not to any other.
– That between the Client and the server of the Pharmaceutical Group the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
Likewise, Grupo Farma Farmaico states that it does not have access or store sensitive data related to the means of payment used by the Client. Only the corresponding payment processing entity has access to this data by way of payment and collection management. Once the purchase process is finished, a Confirmation is generated, an electronic document in which the contract is formalized and that the Client can print.
Prices have VAT calculated as the default tax (21%). Except:
– For the Canary Islands, the tax to be applied will be the IGIC (7%). This tax will only be reflected in the purchase once the customer indicates the shipping address with residence in the Canary Islands.
– Some articles of special characteristics where 3% is applied.
Shipping costs are free.
Pharmaceutical Group undertakes to deliver the Product in perfect condition at the address indicated by the Client.
– Delivery in 24/48 hours (business days).
– They are delivered under signature.
If you are not at home, you will be notified so that you can pick it up at the courier office or grant a delivery time.
RETURNS – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The Client will have a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the delivery of the Product to communicate his total or partial withdrawal of the purchase of the Product, in accordance with the applicable legislation. Once the period of fourteen (14) calendar days has elapsed, the Pharmaceutical Group will not accept returns for withdrawal of purchases of Products.
The Customer must bear the return shipping costs.
The Client will not have the right to withdraw in the cases established in the applicable regulations and, in particular, with an enunciative and non-limiting nature, in the following cases:
– Products made according to customer specifications or customized.
– The return of sealed goods that are not eligible to be returned for health protection reasons and that have been unsealed after delivery will not be allowed.
– As well as any other case in which the law provides that the right of withdrawal is not applicable.
For the return, the Customer may use the same box or envelope in which the Product has been sent, or otherwise in a similar format that guarantees the return in perfect condition of the Product.
The Product to be returned must be in the same state in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling. In no case will a Product that has been used by the Client or with the original damaged packaging be accepted.
As soon as the Pharmaceutical Group receives the return in its warehouses, it will check that the Product is correct and will process the corresponding payment. This process can take up to 14 calendar days, and if everything is correct, we will proceed to the payment of the Product returned through the credit or debit card, or PayPal account, used in the payment.
In case of having made the payment by bank transfer it will be necessary for the Client to provide an account number where to pay the amount to be returned.